Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More traffic pet peeves

1) The idiot who thinks they are too important to wait for you at an all-way stop sign even though you were already not only there but already stopped. I was JUST about to go (as it WAS my turn to go) when I realized that this moron had absolutely NO intentions of even slowing down, let alone stopping. Just what does he think "STOP" means, anyways? Oh, I get, everyone ELSE stops but me, right? Fucking crackhead. Try to tell THAT to the judge. He's damn lucky I didn't get his fucking license plate.

2) The idiot who thinks I should disobey a cop's traffic directions. The officer was directing traffic last week as I left a sporting event and held his hand up towards me to stop, but the asswipe behind kept laying on his horn for me to go. "Yes, Your Honor, I know the officer said to stop, but Mr. Impatient here behind me said I needed to go, so I went." How well do you think THAT would go over?!

Just to clarify something to both of the impatient fuckers referenced in each of the aforementioned incidents: I am NOT a slow driver, so if you think I'm delibrately slowing you down or I would if you don't run the stop sign to get in front of me, you're delusional.

No comments: