Thursday, June 19, 2008

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Tell me, why is it so goddamn difficult for people to turn ON their headlights when visibility is poor, even though the law REQUIRES it? I drove over 50 miles home today from the golf course and I lost track of how many people I had to flash my high beams at to try to turn their headlights on after I had hit 90 and I was barely 2/3rds of the way home!

Honestly, it's completely overcast, the clouds are 90% atramental in coloration, do you TRULY feel that EVERYONE on the road, YOURSELF included, have PERFECT visibility?

If you are honest and admit that people don't, then why is it so goddamn hard for you to turn them on?

If you honestly think everyone has perfect visibility, are you delusional and/or on drugs?

Sheesh!!!

No comments: